Hey guys! It’s the 17th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016 and I’m so proud of those of you who have carried out this challenge! 😀 Some letters are harder than the others…*sobs* but yes we can do this!
What are you thankful for that starts with Q?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter Q
- I’m thankful for how He has made me a QUEEN 👑 1 Pet 2:9
- I’m thankful for the QUIET moments I had in the course of the year
- I’m thankful for the QUEST to know Him more this year
- I’m thankful for the QUESTIONS that I’ve still not found answers to
- I’m thankful for the QUICKENING my body on days when I felt like giving up
Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses. -Alphonse Karr
17 down, 9 to go!
If you can think, you can thank!