Letter P

Woo-hoo! It’s the 16th day of the Think Thank Challenge 2016! Indeed, God has been so good to us! Sitting down to think about these things sure brings many to remembrance!

What are you thankful for that starts with P?

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M  the things you’re thankful for

Here we go!

My Thanksgiving List for letter P

1. I’m thankful for God’s PROTECTION all year long
  2. I’m thankful for divine PROVISION
  3. I’m thankful for all PRAYERS that were made for me
  4. I’m thankful for PEACE of mind despite the chaos all around
  5. I’m thankful for PROGRESS in my life, both slow and rapid

When we learn to read the story of Jesus and see it as the story of the love of God, doing for us what we could not do for ourselves—that insight produces, again and again, a sense of astonished gratitude which is very near the heart of authentic Christian experience. -N.T. Wright

16 down, 10 to go! Let the countdown begin! 😉

Hang in there baby!

December 16, 2016 at 10:49 AM
    December 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Hmmmm P, am thankful for;

1. Prayers, just to know God makes out time to hear me.
    2. Pots, : ).
    3. Potatoes, always making my Cooking good.
    4. Pastors, they’re always their.
    5. Peace on the plateau, ten years ago or there about it wasn’t easy down here.

December 16, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Thank God for pastors and potatoes! 😀 And yeah, for peace in Plateau! Thanks Capt.!

Enikanoselu 'Kizo' Daniels said:
    December 16, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Thankful for Peace and Prayers

Atomic Words said:
    December 16, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Hi! I am having a blog party through out the weekend, feel free to stop by introduce yourself and drop a link to your blog. You have the chance to visit others and meet new people 😊

December 16, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Yes o PROGRESS. I’m not where I was last year or months ago so I’m definitely thankful for that.
    You can check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/day-16ttc2016

Jessica Hugo said:
    December 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Thankful for positivity, possibilities, His Powers, Praise, motivating Programs, for Progress, peace, Pleasantries, presents 🎁 and His Presence, Pots of soup, Pleasure & Plays, a prayerful heart, Phones, His perfection, for Passion, for Pays, for lovely People and everything Precious!

December 16, 2016 at 3:38 PM

I’m thankful for everything on your list!!

becksbetterbest said:
    December 16, 2016 at 9:35 PM

I’m thankful for his PROVISION first and foremost
    I’m thankful for giving us his PERFECT son Jesus Christ our lord.
    I’m especially thankful for the PEACE of mind bestowed unto me
    I’m thankful for the sweet PORRIDGE I eat almost everyday
    I’m thankful for the PIANO I have.

December 18, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Yass! The piano! Just this year I got to like porridge a bit and I’m thankful for that😃 Nice list!

becksbetterbest said:
        December 24, 2016 at 6:14 AM

gomabseubnida

December 24, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Is that Korean? 😂

becksbetterbest said:
        December 26, 2016 at 1:52 AM

Yes now. Lol, I guess you’ve watched a lot of Korean movie to recognize that.

December 26, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Hahaha! I should have disappointed you 😄😋

Eddy said:
    December 17, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I’m thankful for being more Persistent now than before
    I’m thankful for also being a more Patient person.
    I’m thankful for Peace in the midst of trouble
    I;m thankful for Prayers
    I’m thankful for the person who invented Pictures cos I now have a lot of frozen treasured moments

December 19, 2016 at 7:25 PM

How did I forget pictures! 😃 I’m thankful for everything on your list sis!