Woo-hoo! It’s the 16th day of the Think Thank Challenge 2016! Indeed, God has been so good to us! Sitting down to think about these things sure brings many to remembrance!
What are you thankful for that starts with P?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Here we go!
My Thanksgiving List for letter P
- I’m thankful for God’s PROTECTION all year long
- I’m thankful for divine PROVISION
- I’m thankful for all PRAYERS that were made for me
- I’m thankful for PEACE of mind despite the chaos all around
- I’m thankful for PROGRESS in my life, both slow and rapid
When we learn to read the story of Jesus and see it as the story of the love of God, doing for us what we could not do for ourselves—that insight produces, again and again, a sense of astonished gratitude which is very near the heart of authentic Christian experience. -N.T. Wright
16 down, 10 to go! Let the countdown begin! 😉
Hang in there baby!