It’s the 14th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Hang in there baby! 🙂
What are you thankful for that starts with N?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter N
- I’m thankful for how God has helped me guard against NARCISSISM by reminding me every time I tend towards it
- I’m thankful for all the NEW friends I made this year
- I’m thankful for my cute NEPHEW and how colorful life is around him
- I’m thankful for the NAIRA and all the economic crisis we had throughout the year- we’re still standing
- I’m thankful for NIGERIA, I can’t imagine being the national of any other country 🏁
Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good. Maya Angelou
14 down, 12 to go!