Yippee! We’re halfway through with the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! 😀 God has been so good! Taking time to count your blessings actually reveals to you how much you’ve got. I hope you’ve been astounded by the hand of God upon your life.
What are you thankful for that starts with M?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter M
- I’m thankful for God’s MERCIES, a thousand times I failed but His mercy prevailed
- I’m thankful for my MOM, our relationship got a lot better within the year
- I’m thankful for the MOON, it’s so peaceful to watch it light up the night
- I’m thankful for the MUNDANE things that I often look down upon (even though my life is characterized by them) 😃
- I’m thankful for MUSIC, I wonder what life would be without music 🎧🎶
Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13 down, 13 to go!
Keep thinking, keep thanking!
7 thoughts on “Day 13”
Good morning. Am thankful for:
1. Mercy, God’s mercies.
2. Mothers, the real super heros.
3. Music, good music.
4. Miracles, the hand of God upon my life.
5. Man, that God made me a man.
I’m thankful for God’s mercies and the miracles in my life as well! 😊👍
LikeLiked by 1 person
3/5 today we are twinning.
You can follow my list here
For my day 13 check here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/day-13ttc2016
Thankful for my Mother. She is EVERYTHING. I gush over her too much but it can never be enough. We have a most amazing relationship. Thankful for Music. I’d go through life like a frustrated zombie without it.
Thankful above all for M. The precious woman running this blog. I love her more than words can capture 😉
Awww! 😊😊 blushing hard. Thank you soul sister for all the support and push! 😘 God bless you!