Letter M

Yippee! We’re halfway through with the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! 😀 God has been so good! Taking time to count your blessings actually reveals to you how much you’ve got. I hope you’ve been astounded by the hand of God upon your life.

What are you thankful for that starts with M?

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s do this!

My Thanksgiving List for letter M

1. I’m thankful for God’s MERCIES, a thousand times I failed but His mercy prevailed
  2. I’m thankful for my MOM, our relationship got a lot better within the year
  3. I’m thankful for the MOON, it’s so peaceful to watch it light up the night
  4. I’m thankful for the MUNDANE things that I often look down upon (even though my life is characterized by them) 😃
  5. I’m thankful for MUSIC, I wonder what life would be without music 🎧🎶

Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 down, 13 to go!

Keep thinking, keep thanking!

December 13, 2016 at 9:46 AM

Good morning. Am thankful for:
    1. Mercy, God’s mercies.
    2. Mothers, the real super heros.
    3. Music, good music.
    4. Miracles, the hand of God upon my life.
    5. Man, that God made me a man.

December 13, 2016 at 5:08 PM

I’m thankful for God’s mercies and the miracles in my life as well! 😊👍

December 13, 2016 at 10:42 AM

3/5 today we are twinning.
    You can follow my list here

December 13, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Yay! 😃😉

December 14, 2016 at 1:54 PM
    Ogechi Nwobia said:
    December 14, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Thankful for my Mother. She is EVERYTHING. I gush over her too much but it can never be enough. We have a most amazing relationship. Thankful for Music. I’d go through life like a frustrated zombie without it.
    Thankful above all for M. The precious woman running this blog. I love her more than words can capture 😉

December 14, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Awww! 😊😊 blushing hard. Thank you soul sister for all the support and push! 😘 God bless you!