Yippee! We’re halfway through with the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! 😀 God has been so good! Taking time to count your blessings actually reveals to you how much you’ve got. I hope you’ve been astounded by the hand of God upon your life.
What are you thankful for that starts with M?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter M
- I’m thankful for God’s MERCIES, a thousand times I failed but His mercy prevailed
- I’m thankful for my MOM, our relationship got a lot better within the year
- I’m thankful for the MOON, it’s so peaceful to watch it light up the night
- I’m thankful for the MUNDANE things that I often look down upon (even though my life is characterized by them) 😃
- I’m thankful for MUSIC, I wonder what life would be without music 🎧🎶
Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13 down, 13 to go!
Keep thinking, keep thanking!