It’s day 12 of the TTC 2016! This challenge has made me sit and think for countless hours. Whew! Truth is, there’s so much to be thankful for and there’s at least five things for each alphabet when you think about it 😉
What are you thankful for that starts with L?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Here we go!
My Thanksgiving List for letter L
- I’m thankful for His LOVE upon my life despite my shortcomings
- I’m thankful for LONG-SUFFERING being birthed in me through trials this year
- I’m thankful that the LIGHT situation was a lot better this year
- I’m thankful for my stay in LAGOS, God remains faithful
- I’m thankful for His comfort especially in LONELY times
Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing. – Henry Jacobsen
12 down, 14 to go!