Letter L

It’s day 12 of the TTC 2016! This challenge has made me sit and think for countless hours. Whew! Truth is, there’s so much to be thankful for and there’s at least five things for each alphabet when you think about it πŸ˜‰

What are you thankful for that starts with L?Β

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Here we go!

My Thanksgiving List for letter L

1. I’m thankful for His LOVE upon my life despite my shortcomings
  2. I’m thankful for LONG-SUFFERING being birthed in me through trials this year
  3. I’m thankful that the LIGHT situation was a lot better this year
  4. I’m thankful for my stay in LAGOS, God remains faithful
  5. I’m thankful for His comfort especially in LONELY times

Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing. – Henry Jacobsen

12 down, 14 to go!

December 12, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Am thankful for:

1. Love, it’s such an amazing thing.
    2. London has fallen, cool movie, says a lot.
    3. Labaja, has made good music for us all.
    4. Lords prayer, helping millions of us to learn how to pray.
    5. My Lord. Words can’t describe him.

December 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Yes! London has fallen was a cool movie! Thank God for all the things on your list πŸ˜ƒ

December 12, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Definitely thankful for comfort in lonely times…good morning😊.

December 12, 2016 at 11:49 AM

Yes! Thank God! 😘

December 12, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Yes I’m thankful for light. Very essential

December 12, 2016 at 3:13 PM

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’•

Ogechi Nwobia said:
    December 12, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Love. Of family and friends. I’ve got the best and it’s super incredible.
    Life. Super thankful for My life. It’s interestingly balanced with the right levels of fun, chaos and the works.
    Laughter. Which has been food, medicine and music for my soul. I’ve had so many reasons to laugh. And I’ve been able to make a lot of people laugh as well. It’s an amazing thing.
    Lessons. All the tough ones I have had to learn. They’ve made me better.
    Leaps of faith. Crazy things I have done on a whim that produced incredible results. Thankful for those

December 12, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Leaps of faith and lessons learnt, am very thankful for those! And for everything else on your list 😘

December 13, 2016 at 12:48 AM

I’ll take His Love, Light, Long-suffering, Life, and Lord Jesus…Thanks, M!