Letter K

Thank God we’ve reached the 11th day of the TTC 2016! If you’re still staying strong, I commend you! I pray you stay strong till the end πŸ™‚

What are you thankful for that starts with K?Β

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Here’s mine…

My Thanksgiving List for letter KΒ

1. I’m thankful for the KINDNESS shown to me all year-round
  2. I’m thankful that the terrorist KILLINGS were reduced this year
  3. I’m thankful for the KIDNAPPED girls who were released in Northern Nigeria.
  4. I’m thankful for all the KINGDOM advancement efforts made this year by my church and other churches worldwide
  5. I’m thankful for KENTUCKY Fried Chicken (KFC) Food just has to be on the list. LOL

Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road. – John Henry Jowett

11 days down, 15 to go!

Keep holding on!

December 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM

KFC…though this year I have reduced it to the barest minimum. I also pray the rest of the girls are released in Jesus name.

December 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Amen! Thanks for sharing your list dear. I’m so excited with how committed you are πŸ’ƒπŸ™Œ

December 11, 2016 at 3:38 PM

Its God that is helping me keep going, and I like how saying thank you is helping me not worry

December 11, 2016 at 10:06 AM

Hmmmmm, good morning dainty, happy sunday… now what am I thankful for?…. am thankful for :

1. Kitchen, miracles happen in there.
    2. Knives, wonderful machines that help in cooking.
    3. God’s Kingdom.
    4. Kenshin, the cartoon (manga).
    5. Ketch up…. thank you Lord.

December 11, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Our list is twinning today 😊 Thank God for knives and ketchup! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Captain for your consistency! πŸ’ž

Ogechi Nwobia said:
    December 11, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Thankful for Kindness that I have received and I have been privileged to show to others as well.
    Thankful for Knowledge I have gathered this year from every possible source.
    Thankful for Kisses from the Nigerian sun that tried to steal my glow up. Hehe.

December 11, 2016 at 3:18 PM

Haha! I bet you miss the Nigerian sun 😜 Glad you could join in sis! ❀

December 11, 2016 at 2:44 PM
      December 11, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Hehehe! Keep ’em coming dear! 😘

becksbetterbest said:
    December 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM

I’m thankful for God’s KINDNESS to all creation.\
    I’m thankful for KEKE NAPEP that normally carry me to school in nigeria.
    I’m thankful for the Known and the unknown because either way it is and going to be great.
    I’m thankful for Keresimesi that is fast approaching, i won’t forget to send your rice and chicken.
    I’m thankful for the Kittens that are not as sly as their parents yet.

December 12, 2016 at 12:17 AM

Lol! Kittens not as sly as their parents πŸ˜‚ Ah yes! Thank God for keke and for the known and unknown! Speaking of unknown, what’s keresimesi? πŸ™ˆ