It’s the eighth day of the TTC 2016! I’m encouraging everyone doing this to stay committed to the end. I know some letters are harder than the others. But when you take some time to think (at least a day before) you’ll be able to come up with five things to be grateful for.
What are you thankful for that starts with H?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Here we go…
My Thanksgiving List for letter H
- I’m thankful for my peaceful HOME 🏠
- I’m thankful for HOPE that keeps being renewed despite disappointments 😊
- I’m thankful for my HEALTH this year
- I’m thankful for my HANGOUT group and all the fun hangouts we had this year 🎊
- I’m thankful for my HAIRSTYLES this year 👱
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
8 down, 18 to go!