Happy New Month Esteemed Readers! ❤
The Think-Thank Challenge 2016 commences today with the letter A!
What are you thankful for that starts with an A?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
So let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for letter A
- I’m thankful that I’m ALIVE to see this day
- I’m thankful for the AIR I breathe
- I’m thankful for how God has helped me deal with ANXIETY this year
- I’m thankful for His ANOINTING upon my life
- I’m thankful for ANSWERED prayers this year
Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. -Henry Van Dyke
Day 1 down, 25 to go! 😀 😀