Lessons

Posted on

blessingshares

So my very good friend Bidemi Badejo just called me by say  11pm, stating that it is still my birthday. She’s totally right!

I have great friends for years… and one very dear to me in the Blogging sphere gave me this birthday post challenge. Shout out to Mfon of daintym

Here we go…dizzy as I am, grace found me to scribble down 23 lessons I have learnt so far as at today…

1. God is faithful. I can write this 23 times and just get done with this post, but it still will not be enough to state the veracity of this statement I have learnt, ‘He is a faithful God!’
  2. I have learnt to pray at every point in time and turn it over to intense praise when the battles get tougher. That person that said, praise is the highest form of prayer, most definitely fought some crazy battles…

View original post 734 more words

12 thoughts on “Lessons

oyide said:
    November 2, 2016 at 7:30 PM

Hehe. Thank you for reblogging this dear *grinning*

It goes to say…my birthday celebration is really all week long. Thank God for life!!!

November 3, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Yes o! Thank God! We’re celebrating you here too! ❤

oyide said:
        November 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

hehehehe…I am humbled. Thank you dear *hugs*

November 4, 2016 at 12:20 AM

It’s your birthday? Belated happy birthday! And the things you stated about God are very true. Prayer is especially important and it must be offered with a great amount of faith or it will not be effective.

Steve 🙂

November 4, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Yeah, it’s my friend, Blessing’s birthday. I reblogged her post as its really loaded with lessons to learn. Thank you on her behalf. 😀

Liked by 2 people

November 4, 2016 at 11:18 PM

What a kind way to reply to my goof up! I didn’t realize it was an RB…so sorry. And I hope your friend had a very nice birthday…

November 5, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Haha, with these slangs (goof up, RB) one could mistake you for a youngster 😀 Thank you for your pleasant words as always.

Liked by 2 people

November 5, 2016 at 1:17 AM

All it would take is one look at me to see I am NO youngster…(hehe)! But thank you anyway. Have a fantastic weekend!

🙂