It’s Perfection!

Posted on

blessingshares

What is it?

The walk; the spiritual walk with God.

“Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.”- Luke 13:32 (KJV)

I have always prayed for everything that word represents, ‘perfection’. I have prayed in days when I felt strong and the days when I was weak.

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.”- Philippians 3:13 (KJV)

It took me four years to get to this paragraph. I still have to weigh the depth of my words, because I am still on this journey. The journey to spiritual perfection.

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”- Philippians…

View original post 840 more words

8 thoughts on “It’s Perfection!

oyide said:
    October 27, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Thank you for reblogging this dear. Thank God for the inspiration.

That your ‘bottom of the pot’ comment was just epic! *haha*

God bless you dear. The ‘truth series’ was divine. Glory to God!

Looking forward to your post and the extra to come *wink*

October 28, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Lol. Thanks dear!

oyide said:
        October 28, 2016 at 4:32 PM

You’re welcome dear. Thank God . Looking forward to your awesome post by God’s grace 🙂

November 4, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Our goal…our standard is Godly perfection which we can never reach in earthly life. But that doesn’t mean we stop trying to do the best we can. We who have joined in the body of Christ have “perfection” at least in the eyes of the Lord. He doesn’t hold our sins against us as long as we walk in His Light. Praise be to God!

🙂

November 4, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Bless God! He sure sees us as perfect in His eyes. And yes, we have to continue towards the goal of perfection as we rely on God’s grace. Thank you Steve for shedding more light 🙂

November 4, 2016 at 11:15 PM

You are so welcome, M! I believe we think alike in some very important ways, and that’s a good thing!

November 5, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Ah yes! And I have tons to learn from you. 🙂

November 5, 2016 at 1:21 AM

That is most certainly kind, M! I’m not sure what I may have to teach, but you are welcome to ask any questions you’d like. I’ll be most happy to share an answer or opinion…

Steve 🙂