3 Quotes Challenge

Hey guys!

How’s the weekend going? I hope it’s been restful as mine has been.

Thanks to Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Me for nominating me to do the 3 quotes challenge. You should totally check out her blog!

Here are my 3 favourite quotes:

1. quote

I really like this quote because it reminds me to leave my favourite safe harbor where nothing exciting happens. I’d hate to regret things I coulda/shoulda done.

2. pink

I absolutely love this quote by Audrey Hepburn! To see the reasons why I love this quote, please click here.

3. my quote

With a lot of awkward friendships, I’ve learned that not everyone we meet is meant to be in a romantic relationship with us. Some are just there to help. Or we are meant to help them. Either way, we lose the chance of doing so when there’s awkwardness after a failed attempt at a relationship.

So there you have my 3 quotes!

What is your favourite quote? Please share in the comment sections! Thanks!

xoxo

9 thoughts on “3 Quotes Challenge

Diary of A BlueBlood said:
    August 6, 2016 at 11:20 PM

The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    US poet (1807 – 1882)

Liked by 2 people

D'Dream said:
    August 8, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Nice quotes!
    Somebody else should nominate you for another quote challenge. Thanks for sharing

August 10, 2016 at 6:33 PM

Haha! Thanks dear. God bless!

HARD VOICES said:
    August 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

Really good post. My best quote, sometimes, is
    “When I say work I only mean writing, everything else is just
    odd jobs”. By Margaret Lawrence I think

August 10, 2016 at 6:30 PM

Haha! I like that quote! I should stick it somewhere as a reminder 😀 Thanks for sharing!

SumitOfficial said: