Get To Know Me Tag

Posted on

Thank you Katie from Concealed Foundation for tagging me! Katie’s blog is such a beauty! You’d catch yourself smiling while reading her posts! 😀 ❤

get to know me

So let’s get to it!

Vital Stats

Name: Mfon

Nicknames: I’ve had quite a number of nicknames- but lately ‘Writer’s Brain’

Place of Birth: Northern Nigeria

Firsts

Best Friend: Her name is Nene, I’ve known her all my life!

Award: First award, does Primary School prize giving count? 😀

Sport: Lawn tennis

Real Holiday: Christmas holiday! The fun family road trip to my hometown.

Concert: haven’t been to any- well because I’ve got phobia for crowded places. 🙂

Favorites

Film: The Holiday- the one with Cameron Diaz

TV Shows: Too many to pick from! How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Melissa and Joey, Happy Endings to mention a few.

Color: All shades of blue 😉

Song: Currently, ‘Lost in the Moment’ by NF

Restaurant: Not sure I have a favourite restaurant. Any place with good food is fine by me!

Books: Do devotionals count? Because lately I’ve been slightly obsessed by devotionals by Cindy Trimm, Max Lucado, to mention a few.

Currently

Feeling: A little bored.

Single or Taken: Depends on who is asking 😉

Eating: Just had rice and fish stew

Wearing: A green and blue checkered shirt, grey skinny jeans, and my favourite sneakers.

Watching: The letters show up as I type them (stole this from Katie but I find it very descriptive! 😀

Future

Want Children: Definitely!

Want to Get Married: Obviously! 😀

Careers in Mind: Media Communications specialist, traveler and youth coordinator

Where You Want To Live: All over the world! That’s what being a traveler means to me 😀

Do You Believe In

God: Yes!

Miracles: Yes!

Love At First Sight: Yes in the movies, but no in real life.

Ghosts: They sound scary but nah.

Heaven: Definitely! This my hope for living and dying.

Hell: Yeah. Keeps me constantly in check.

Kissing On The First Date: Nah.

Yourself: Learning to believe in myself because God is in me and works through me.

I Tag:

Sesan’s Blog

YouGeeCash

His Little Elephant

Lilacs and Stuff

Explosive Dreamers

TIMI

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

Lots of love!

20 thoughts on “Get To Know Me Tag

Courtney said:
    May 12, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Great post! I also love Christmas, the show Friends, the color blue, and Max Lucado books! Thanks for the tag, I’ll be posting my replies shortly!

May 12, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Thank you Courtney! Haha, we’ve got a lot in common. Looking forward to your replies! 😀

Oluwasesan said:
    May 12, 2016 at 6:25 PM

Nice, I feel like I know you already. Have I met you before? Does your brother play football? Does you go to my school, it seems I know you before.

May 13, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Hahaha, sounds like the lyrics to Falz’ song. Thanks Sesan! I’ll be waiting for your replies! 😊

kokodownunder said:
    May 13, 2016 at 2:12 AM

This is so cool, Mfon! I loved learning more about you! 😀 Almost jumped out of my chair when you mentioned NF… lol. 😉 I’ve been listening to Therapy Session a bit lately! 😛 Have you heard it all?

❤ Koko

May 13, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Yes! Finally, someone who shares my love for NF! Haha. I’ve listened to it all and it’s been on repeat! I could literally hug you right now Koko! 😃 You rock!! 😍

Liked by 2 people

kokodownunder said:
        May 13, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Agh! The feeling is mutual! 😀 That’s so awesome! And, which do you think is his better album, Mansion or Therapy Session? 😉 *big hugs* ❤

May 14, 2016 at 12:47 AM

Oh my goodness! It’s so hard to pick a favourite! I have favourite songs from both albums though. How about you Koko? Which is your fave? 😊

kokodownunder said:
        May 14, 2016 at 6:21 AM

(replying to your lower comment up here, as it won’t let me reply any further down there!) I completely understand that! XD I don’t think I have a favourite either; both are equal in their awesomeness. 😉 ❤

May 14, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Haha! Yes they are! 😉 ❤

kokodownunder said:
        May 14, 2016 at 6:22 AM

Oh, nevermind me! XD It moved my comment down. 😛 Have a great day! ❤

May 14, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Thanks Koko! You too!

D'Dream said:
    May 13, 2016 at 4:06 AM

Great to meet the person behind this awesome blog. Thanks for nominating me, its such a great honour.
    I’ll be posting replies on that shortly.

Have a great weekend

May 13, 2016 at 9:39 AM

Oh thank you so much! I’m looking forward to meeting the great personality behind your blog as well. Have a beautiful weekend too! ❤

Sarah said:
    May 13, 2016 at 5:43 PM

Mfon!! This tag is so fun! 😀 I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you again for tagging me! 🙂 I’m very excited to do this one! 😉

May 14, 2016 at 12:48 AM

Haha! Glad you are! Thanks sweet Sarah! I’ll be watching out for your posts! ❤

tallgirlsareawesome said:
    May 14, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Yay! Enjoyed reading this 😍😍
    Who’s NF please? Would love to listen to his music too 😊 Keep doing what you do. You rock!

May 14, 2016 at 9:41 PM

Thank you Annie! ❤ Where have you been? 😀 NF is cool! You should check it out 😉

Chile said:
    June 17, 2016 at 11:35 PM

Seems like I know you just now, but no… Interesting.

June 18, 2016 at 12:51 AM

Haha. The ‘knowing’ process sure takes time. But I hope to know you better when you make the post.