Blogger Recognition Award

blogger-recognition-award.jpg

Hi guys!

I have been behind on the award front and I finally had to pull myself from the ‘Post-challenge stress’ After writing through April, my fingers have felt a little stiff lately. Anywho, write I must and write I shall! πŸ˜€

Thank you TJ from Studiotj for this nomination. You remain a breath of fresh air! I love your blog and you guys should totally check it out for that little positive spin you need! πŸ˜€

The Rules:

• Write a post to show your award.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  • Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.

I’ve always loved writing and it just made sense to own a blog. GotΒ inactive for some two years and finally got serious in 2014. It progressed from random rambles to a purposeful blog and it keeps getting better! πŸ˜€

Advice One:

Stay true to yourself. Just keep being you. Write all you can and about anything you want. For the likes and follows, they will come. Just keep being you.

Two:

Keep friendships with bloggers beyond the β€˜blogosphere’. This year has been exciting for me because I’ve been chatting with some bloggers outside the blogosphere and it’s so amazing! Beyond writing, making friends is a huge plus for me! So yes, I advise you to do same.

And the nominees are:

Sesan’s Blog

YouGeeCash

His Little Elephant

Lilacs and Stuff

Explosive Dreamers

TIMI

I hope y’all enjoy doing this award! πŸ™‚ ❀

Lots of love,

20 thoughts on “Blogger Recognition Award

Sarah said:
    May 12, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Congratulations on the award! πŸ˜€ You have a lovely blog! And thank you very much for nominating me! πŸ™‚ I too am quite behind with my awards, so it may take me some time.. πŸ˜‰

May 12, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Thank you Sarah! Oh no problem! I just hope you have fun whenever you get to do it πŸ™‚

kokodownunder said:
    May 13, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Ahh! Oh Mfon, thank you so much for nominating me! :O ❀ You are so, so beautiful! I currently have, like, fourteen tabs open, as I want to check out all of these lovely blogs! πŸ˜‰ XD I love your advice, the first especially! I say that often myself, but just today I needed to be reminded of it! You're so special, Mfon! ❀

Koko

May 13, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Oh sweet Koko! Thank you for such kind words! You do have a very cheerful countenance that leaves one smiling while reading what you wrote. I can’t wait to see your answers! God bless you! ❀

D'Dream said:
    May 13, 2016 at 4:08 AM

Congrats on the award, you deserves it! Thanks for nominating me too, it is much appreciated.

I will try get around to it

May 13, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Oh thank you so much! Glad you appreciate it! Looking forward to your replies! 😊

mihrank said:
    May 13, 2016 at 6:29 AM

impressive – congrats for all those who were included in your awards…I appreciate that I was not included for a reason..

May 13, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Oh my, Mihran! You’re definitely one of my great motivations and I appreciate you so much. You could always go for it. But then, what’s the reason..so I know in the future. Thank you dear 😊

mihrank said:
        May 13, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I sincerely appreciate your kind words, May God Bless you!

Chanel Bailey said:
    May 15, 2016 at 6:08 PM

Congrats! Very deserving Ms. Dainty!😍

Chile said:
    June 17, 2016 at 11:29 PM

Wow, since May! Feels good to be recognised and more so amongst others, and to view them (bloggers). You deserve multiple awards beside this… Thank you & God bless you real good πŸ™‹

June 18, 2016 at 12:49 AM

Awww, thanks Chile! Where have you been hiding though? *worried look*

Chile said:
        June 21, 2016 at 11:56 PM

You will not believe how much of engagements came with the year. I’ll require pages to tell it. But be assured I’m not entirely gone, at least not without a post saying so.
        Can we possibly use these comment boxes for exchange of more pleasantries? Hmm, nah , guess not.
        But now you why, the short absence, Mfon. *cheerful face*

June 22, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Thanks for taking the time to explain. And I definitely do not look forward to any post saying you’re ‘entirely gone’! *serious face*

Chile said:
        June 26, 2016 at 12:38 AM

But 1 question just so I’m certain: did u receive ALL my ‘electronic responses’ in their complete numbers just recently?

June 26, 2016 at 12:45 AM

I believe I did! 😊 Thanks!

Chile said:
        June 26, 2016 at 1:06 AM

Wow. Saw loads of failed sent msgs.. If you say so😊; Thanks!

June 26, 2016 at 3:08 PM

Now I doubt if I saw all the messages πŸ˜€

Chile said:
        June 28, 2016 at 3:34 PM

That can be reconstructed on other bases, it’s fine πŸ‘Œ