Travel Quotes

Hey guys!

How’s the weekend going? Bet it isn’t as lazy as mine *yawns*

So yay, it’s day 20 of the A-Z blogging challenge! Today’s letter is T and all I can think about is ‘travelling’! πŸ˜€Β T

I’ve always loved travelling! Personally I feel travel liberates the mind from the shackles of culture and tradition. I’ve talked about countries I would really love to visit and why.

I’m gonna share a few travel quotes that I hope would ignite the wanderlust in you πŸ˜‰

TRAV

Definitely! It’s amazing what you see in different countries and cultures. It leaves you completely speechless! But it also turns you to a storyteller as you narrate your experiences.

TRAVE

I totally agree with this as travelling is my one source of adventure πŸ™‚

JOURNEY

Word! You discover yourself by travelling. Take that journey today!

CHANCES.JPG

Pack your bags. Buy that ticket and take the trip!

Not all those who wander are lost.- JRR Tolkien

I hope you enjoyed the travel quotes and I do hope it ignited the wanderlust in you. You’ll be the first to know when I set sail to explore the world πŸ˜‰

***Do you like traveling? What countries would you like to visit? Please share!***

Have a fabulous weekend!

Lots of love,

14 thoughts on “Travel Quotes

sesanchuks said:
    April 23, 2016 at 4:58 PM

Here’s a quote of my own
    “If thou doths travel without money, OYO is your case” – Miller
    “To travel you need money” – Miller

April 23, 2016 at 7:38 PM

LOL. yeah quite true. One needs some money to travel but it’s always worth it!

pempispalace said:
    April 23, 2016 at 8:02 PM

I also chose the topic of travel as my A-Z post today and the country I would like to visit one day is Tonga πŸ™‚ So happy I came across your blog!
    Pempi
    Stormy’s Sidekicks
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

April 23, 2016 at 8:27 PM

Awww, thanks Pempi! I’ll check out yours as well. πŸ™‚

nikkitarobert. said:
    April 23, 2016 at 11:51 PM

I love travelling! I want to go Puerto Rico next, learning spanish to help me!

April 24, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Oh that’s really nice! I like how you’re already taking practical steps towards it. I hope you get to share your experiences with us! πŸ™‚

Adaugo said:
    April 25, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Ah! I have got the most acute case of wanderlust, but while I cannot really go on the trips I want to go on, I travel the world in my mind.(one of the perks of an over active imagination) all I have to do is close my eyes and off I go.

April 25, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Me too! We really need to check our lineages, I think you’re my lost twin or something πŸ˜€

D'Dream said:
    April 25, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Adaugo has spoken my mind lolz.

simpleandundefined said:
    January 22, 2017 at 5:50 PM

Love the quote “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”, definitely agree, we all need to dare to live a little more – great quote to live by.

August 4, 2017 at 11:05 PM

I like traveling, but there’s so much of the U.S. I haven’t seen yet, that I stay in the states. But I’m sure many of the same kinds of “wanderlusts” apply!

Steve