Thanks for hanging in there through the A-Z blogging challenge. I’ve definitely had some hard days where I can’t seem to write on any topic. But we won’t give up! 😊
Today’s letter is Q and thanks to a brilliant suggestion by the lovely Sarah, I decided to make it ‘Questions and Answers’…I requested for questions to aid this post and I got a few. Thanks to everyone who sent in their questions. (It’s not too late to ask though, I can always update the post). 🙂
So let’s get to the questions:
- Who is your celebrity crush and why?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you were asked to rule this nation for a year, what would you change?
- What are the most memorable experiences you’ve had in your relationships?
- What’s the silliest excuse someone made for not dating you?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is your favourite Bible verse?
- What are your best moments so far?
- Any most embarrassing moments?
- As a Christian, do you feel/believe that relationships should be trouble free (more like perfect)?
- My celebrity crush has changed over time but the name that easily comes to mind now is Lecrae 😍 Oh my! He’s got amazing build and he raps (and probably dances and plays Basketball) Lol. Plus, he loves the Lord! *dreamy eyes* I really think he’s super cool. 😉
- I love colours, as you probably know. But my favourite remains Blue.
- I’ve never really thought of ruling the country as I’m not a fan of politics. But in the unlikely scenario of me being a ruler, I think I’ll just cross out ‘world tour’ from my bucket list-Lol (that’s an inside joke). On a more serious note, I’ll align my policies towards building talents of youths.
- Most memorable experiences… I believe relationships here is the generally term that covers my friendships as well. Asides the normal fun hangouts once in a while I think for me the most memorable is being really open and sharing deep truths of past and present. That in itself unlocks a whole new level.
- The silliest excuse for me would be ‘you deserve better ‘ come on! I’m not stupid.😃
- I haven’t really kept pets. The one time I did, it was a cat. But I kinda prefer dogs (except when they bark at me-or chase me *covers face*)
- Currently my favourite Bible verse has to be Prov 4:23- Keep your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.
- Best moments so far…quite a number of them but I’ll just write two- graduation and a summer trip with my best friend
- Well yes. Although I avoid embarrassment as the plague. I’ve had embarrassing pictures taken of me eating, oh and yeah, embarrassing incidences of public speaking where I literally felt like melting into thin air.
- This is definitely a tough one. I don’t think relationships can be perfect as they are made up of imperfect individuals. But I do think as Christians, peace can be maintained and trouble averted to a large extent when both partners work towards that goal and maintain their roles.
Thanks once again for the questions! I enjoyed answering them. Feel free to still ask and I’ll update the post subsequently.
Lots of love,