Take a selfie and write what I have learnt in this past month
We made it!
We have successfully come to the end of the challenge!
All thanks to God who saw us through the month.
It’s been a learning process for me and I’ll try to sum up the lessons in these short points;
- I can achieve anything I set out to achieve as long as I remain committed to the goal- commitment pays!
- Stepping out of my comfort zone is really uncomfortable but it exposes me to new knowledge and insights- so worth it!
- I have no excuse to allow a day pass without adding value to a person’s life.
- Creativity cannot be put in a box- it has wings to fly!
- I have the most supporting readers ever! It could get really lonely out here but knowing I’ve got you guys is so heart-warming. Thanks! 😀
- It’s difficult to not get high on the praises and downcast with the criticisms-balance is always key.
- Most importantly, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. So can you!
This was an amazing journey for me. As a matter of fact, the journey was the reward, not the destination. I learnt a whole lot and I discovered things about myself that I had never really thought about. It took lots of time and motivation to churn out posts daily but I’m grateful to God for His sufficient grace and strength.
Within the second week, I felt it was a mistake ‘cause I began to struggle to push through. But as they always say; some people give up just at the edge of a breakthrough. On the other hand, if you don’t give up, you’ll discover the light at the end of the tunnel. So why give up?
Once again, I give God all the glory for His faithfulness. And I’m grateful to you guys for staying through the whole month. This isn’t the end. There’s so much more to come! Stay tuned 😉
I challenge you!
September is a great month for a 30 days challenge. So whatchu gonna do for the next 30 days that would add value to your life and that of others?
Close with Prov 22:29
Observe people who are good at their work – skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don’t take a back seat to anyone. (MSG)
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. (KJV)
Oh yeah!!! Here’s the selfie (couldn’t pick between the two- selfie queen 😉
I finally decided to go watch Mission Impossible- Rogue nation (I know, I know, I’m pretty behind on that) 😉
*Please drop your thoughts on the challenge in the comment section. Thanks!*
We made it! *whoop! Whoop!*