Why am I doing this Challenge? -Day30

Why am I doing this Challenge?

Happy Sunday guys!

Today was a refreshing day for me in His presence; I hope it was for you as well.

So why am I doing this challenge?

First of all, I’m doing it because it’s fun. The topics are pretty interesting; the challenge was to use these fun topics to pass a message across. I pray the message in every post was clearly received. The challenge was also a platform for you to connect with the M. behind Dainty M. Believe me, I felt like a fish walking on land on some days. But I did it because of the goals I had set out to achieve.

Photo credit: athenacoaching.com.au
Photo credit: athenacoaching.com.au

Lesson here; you’ll have to step out of your comfort zone sometimes to achieve desired goals. It may be really uncomfortable but I can tell you it’s worth it. 🙂

Secondly, staying committed to writing for 31 days is freaking hard!!! As a matter of fact, I can’t remember being so committed to anything like this in my life. There were days when I couldn’t come up with stuffs to write but I just had to because I wouldn’t want to disappoint God as well as my esteemed readers. “Let your yay be yay, and your nay be nay…”  That’s about standing firm in what you’ve said you would do. So hey, if I had made the commitment to put up posts for 31 days, I had to deliver.

Thirdly, I did this challenge to connect with my readers through the feedback mechanism. It’s amazing how much I learnt from my most esteemed readers. There were new insights I had not uncovered and every moment I spent reading the comments was enlightening. I also learnt how not to sway to the accolades and criticisms. Pretty hard though but I thank God for His sufficient grace.

Photo Credit: interwebicly.com
Photo Credit: interwebicly.com

This has been an incredible journey and I’m grateful to God for every part of it-including the highs and lows.

I challenge you to try out something that adds value to your life as well as others. Always remember this:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me- Phil 4:13

Please be reminded that this isn’t the only stuff out on the blog so please feel free to explore the other categories 🙂

For those who thought I had “Forsaken” them, please I apologize for the delay, the grand finale of the Forsaken Series will soon be out *Watch this space!!!*

Gotta run off now and prep for the week ahead.

Have a glorious week guys!

© Mfon Etuk, 2015

stamp new

8 thoughts on “Why am I doing this Challenge? -Day30

Tony Michele said:
    August 30, 2015 at 9:05 PM

Following you through this challenge has been interesting.

August 30, 2015 at 9:19 PM

Thank you for your encouragement! 🙂

eddy said:
    August 30, 2015 at 10:03 PM

I enjoyed reading your words every day. Some were funny, others true but in all inspiring. Wish you more grace and wisdom to continue. I’m proud of you for completing the challenge!

August 31, 2015 at 9:31 AM

Thank you sis! Thanks for being there all the way. God bless you 🙂

Adjarho Michael said:
    August 30, 2015 at 10:18 PM

It’s being an interesting journey thus far. everyday I woke up with an inspiration that something good will I find and read online each day.
    I’ve read through them all and as time goes on the comments will start dropping.
    I appreciate this wonderful gift in you.
    Thanks M.

August 31, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Thank God! And thank you for your commitment and encouragement. Can’t wait for the fresh insights to start dropping!

Gidd said:
    August 30, 2015 at 11:08 PM

I bet I’ve said to myself before “I wonder why she’s doing this”.I know now.
    The lesson here for me is, if we don’t stretch ourselves from time to time to the limits, we may never realise what we’re capable of achieving.. Thumbs up Mfon!!

August 31, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Lol, I’m glad you know. You’re right, we’ve got to stretch ourselves to know how far we can go. Thanks for telling me not to write 3 lines as I wanted to do the other day cause I lacked content 😉 God bless you.