Share: My Favourite Quote
It’s a brand new day! 😀
We’ve come too far to give up. Thank you guys for the support thus far. God bless you!
So here is my favourite quote:
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Why this is my favourite quote:
- Pink is a really cute and happy color. You dare not wear pink and go frowning all day. That’s just like seeing a sad rainbow.
- Laughing is a beautiful thing! It really doesn’t take much to laugh. And no, your face isn’t naturally frownie (as some people give as an excuse) Besides, there’s this good feeling you get when you laugh (try it out!)
- I believe kissing is beautiful when love is at the root of it (beware of Judas’ betrayal kiss). I also believe in Love- A LOT! I believe in smothering adorable babies with kisses… Lol
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. Come on, you don’t have to wear your emotions on your sleeves all the time!
- Of course, happy girls are the prettiest! 😀 Please note that happiness doesn’t jump on us, it’s a conscious decision we all have to make. Live happy!
- Tomorrow is another day. It doesn’t matter how crappy and messed up today is. The sun will shine again tomorrow, the night will give way to the morning. Brighter days ahead!
- I believe in miracles cause I serve the God of miracles. There’s really nothing He can’t do; He’s awesome like that! 😉
So there you have my favourite quote and why it is my favourite quote.
Verse for the day:
A cheerful disposition is good for your health;
gloom and doom leave you bone-tired. –Proverbs 17:22 (MSG)
Please share your favourite quote with us.
Day 12 down, 19 more to go!
Let’s do this!