20 Facts about me
20. I believe dogs are really cute until they start barking or chasing me (happened once, never got over the trauma)
19. I feel learning how to ride a power bike and having one will be really cool- can’t wait to get one! 😀
18. A lot of people describe me as really girly now but I’ve actually had a bit of a tomboy past- ‘if I were a boy’ was once my favourite song cos I hated house chores as a kid
17.I like teddy bears 🙂 so fluffy and soft, I don’t get why anyone won’t like them ( let’s say it all started when I didn’t have younger ones to play with while growing up)
16. My favourite meal of all time is Tea and bread …anytime, anyday, anywhere I go 😀
15. I like cooking when I’m highly motivated (by hunger of course) and I like trying out new recipes-but the kitchen is still not my favourite place in the house.
14. I like fashion and I love looking good –I think my fav fashion item would be jewelry cos I can never walk out of a jewelry store empty handed
13. I’m pretty shy when it comes to talking to a group of people (I mentally calculate and multiply the number of eyes-you’d be surprised how many eyes can be there at a time)
12. I like taking pictures a loot- (oh yeah! We all know that by now) I believe they are the custodians of memories
11. I cherish gifts a lot more than normal – (I think that’s my love language) and I’m already counting down to Christmas 🙂
09. I like planning a lot and organizing everything into compartments- I even plan my outfits for the month, meals for the week and hairstyles for a year 🙂
07. I’m often strong willed and it takes a lot to convince me not to do what I want to do-I hope that makes sense
06. I believe in happy endings and a world full of love, sunshine and laughter (thanks to Disney and my imaginations)
05. I like traveling (and I get cranky when I stay in one place for too long)– that’s actually why I studied International Relations
04. I’m Nigerian and I’m proudly African
03. I love my family and friends-though I suck at expressing feelings (some call me a robot in this regard)
02. For me, Christianity is a way of life, not just a religion I pen down while filling out forms.
01. I’m the girl that God loves– I learnt to personalize His love for me not mine for Him, because I really can’t compare mine to His
Phew! That’s a lot.
Day 8 done, 23 more to go!
Yes we can!
Happy weekend guys 😀