What are my favourite hobbies?
Uhmmm, first I would say sleeeeeepp!
So when I go all ‘TGIF!!!’ just know I’m about to bond with my bed 😀
Well of course, I have other hobbies .
My favourite hobbies are:
- Watching movies-I really love movies cos they take you outta reality into a world of endless possibilities
- Dancing- a lot of friends don’t agree with my dance skills but it doesn’t stop me from dancing in front of my mirror every other night 😛
- Do it yourself (DIY)-this includes cut-out t-shirts and other creative stuff I do to some of my old shirts. It also covers redesigning of jewelry pieces to suit my dynamic taste.
- Photography! (especially pictures of myself- that’s right, I’m a selfie-queen 😀 ) I also love taking pictures of every other thing that looks beautiful.
- Hairstyling! I really love styling my hair and taking loads of pictures afterwards (I should have a youtube channel for that) 😛
- Writing (obviously! ) I love writing-especially journaling. I have a stash of journals I’ll show much later 😉
- Cycling- this might be the only outdoor activity in the list but just give me a bike and I’ll be as excited as a teen on her first date 😀
Way to spend a down time?
Well, I’m not much of the outgoing type so I seek activities that keep me in my comfort zone-my room. Watching movies with a bowl of ice cream always does the trick for me when I’m facing a downtime. Of course the movie has to be a romcom with beautiful and happy endings (I don’t get why I should watch tragic endings when the world is already full of that)
Shopping with friends is another lovely way of spending a downtime (except the downtime affects my wallet as well *sobs*). I always say shopping is the best therapy-there’s nothing a new pair of shoes and dresses can’t fix 😉
Fooood! 😀 There has to be food in the mix when I’m facing a downtime –definitely something sweet, creamy, fluffy, anything that caresses my taste buds and teases the pallets…hehe (I can be a foodie like that) 😛
What are your favourite hobbies and how do you spend a down time? Please share!
Day 7 down, 24 more to go!
Way to go!
Happy weekend guys! 😀